Making pizza at home is cheaper and quicker than having it delivered. Start by making the dough. Although you can buy pre-made pizza dough at stores dough made from scratch tastes so much better.
Dough Ingredients: 1 cup warm water, 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast, teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 2 1/3 -3 cups flour.
- Add yeast and sugar to the cup of water. Let this sit for a few minutes until yeasts starts bubbling. This means it is active.
- Mix in the flour and knead until dough is sticky, but firm enough that it won’t completely stick to your hand after kneading.
- let the dough rise for 5-10 minutes.
- roll out to desired size and place on a baking sheet
- add desired sauce, cheese and topping
- bake for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees F